Dr. Revis is great. Always attentive and has an amazing bedside manner. I always know my mother is in good hands when we visit.
Brian Revis, MD
Dr. Revis is a native of Cincinnati. He chose nephrology due to the wide range of interesting clinical issues that nephrologists can help treat. Born and raised in Cincinnati, Dr. Revis aims to improve and promote the health of all his patients through comprehensive, evidence-based care.
A devoted clinical educator, Dr. Revis is proud to be an invited speaker to many physician training programs across the city including Jewish Hospital, Bethesda North Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital, Christ Hospital, and the University of Cincinnati. He also participates in education with the department of Nephrology at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital. He enjoys backpacking and plays the guitar.
- Internal Medicine
Ohio State University
The University of Cincinnati, additional year as Chief Resident
University of Cincinnati
Ohio State University
- During his residency training, Dr. Revis was one of the few two-time winners of the Arnold P. Gold Foundation Humanism and Excellence in Teaching Award.
- He was named graduation commencement speaker by his fellow graduates and remained at UC for a chief residency year with a focus on physician education and quality improvement.
- He was awarded the distinguished fellow award at The Ohio State University in 2012 as the top fellow. American Medical Association Physician Recognition Award with Commendation, 3-year certificate, 2010. Certificate of Recognition for Resident Education, American Academy of Family Practice of Family Physicians, presented by Bethesda Family Practice Residency, 2014.
- Cincinnati Top Doctor 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020.
Additional areas of clinical expertise, training, subspecialty certifications, or interests
- Interventional Nephrology
- Kidney stones
Nothing but good. You are treated with the utmost respect. They answered any questions without hesitation. Dr. Revis and Lacy are the absolute best.
Very satisfied. Appointment was on time, and doctor Revis and his staff were efficient and caring. Dr. Revis answered all my questions, didn't seem rushed, and I felt confident in how we were treating my medical condition.